Terms of business
Acceptance of these terms and conditions
- By using the pages of Saloniki.TV you accept the agreements of these terms and conditions.
- AIGES reserves the right to update and change – from time to time – these terms and conditions.
Submission of contents
- By submitting video content you agree that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights to the content, and any audio, music, or other works of art that is contained in your video. Fourthermore you authorize Saloniki.TV to use and include your video content in www.saloniki.tv in the manner contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
- You retain ownership to the videocontent You submit for inclusion into saloniki.tv.
- By submitting Your content to www.saloniki.tv, You grant Saloniki.TV the following – non-exclusive – sublicensable and transferable rights and licenses:
- to host, store, archive and index the video,
- to modify or transcode the content to other media formats
- to publicly perform and publicly display the content on saloniki.tv
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Saloniki.TV from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by third parties due to or arising out of Your use of and access to saloniki.tv, Your violation of the terms of business, Your violation of any rights of other persons or entities, or Your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Reservation of rights
- You acknowledge that Saloniki.TV has the right to remove Your content from saloniki.tv or refuses to include Your content in www.saloniki.tv, if Saloniki.TV believes You have violated or tried to violate the rights of Saloniki.TV or others, or violated or tried to violate or acted inconsistently pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the agreement, and the other agreements of such documents remain in full force and effect
last update: 07/2007
Information about Thessaloniki: